Removing texture from your walls can give your home's interior a whole new look and also help to increase the value of your home. If you're looking to update your home with the popular, smooth walls, Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair can get rid of your old, orange peeled walls, making your home look more modern and new. If you're looking to match the existing texture of your walls or ceilings due to damage from water or other mishaps, Chris guarantees all areas to be good as new, ready for paint, or it's free!
Call for a FREE Quote
Some Drywall Textures by Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair Include:
- Popcorn: although popcorn ceilings have become less desired over the past few years, it will help reduce noise.
- Comb: using a "comb" technique creates dimensions in your walls or ceiling. Comb textures create lines of different widths that gives depth to the flat surface.
- Orange Peel (aka Perlite): one of the most commonly used methods of drywall texture. The small bumps created in the wall or ceiling surface looks equivalent to that of the skin on the fruit.
- Knockdown: used mainly on walls, this technique is used to help hide imperfections in the walls. Similar to the look of stucco, it adds depth and dimension to the surface.
- Sand Swirl: used in both walls and ceilings, and similar to the comb technique, it's a simple way to add style to the interior.
- Slapbrush: this texture one of the most popular methods of drywall texture. Although it's the messiest, it also hides wall imperfections well and gives off a stylish texture.
Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair offers custom textures as well as whatever look you want for your home. Call (949) 945-0299 for a free quote!
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.