Adding texture to your walls can give your home's interior a whole new look. If you're looking to add some character and style to your walls, Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair can help! With a variety of drywall textures to choose from, the professionals at Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair can help you achieve the look you're going for.
Some Drywall Textures by Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair Include:
- Popcorn: although popcorn ceilings have become less desired over the past few years, it will help reduce noise.
- Comb: using a "comb" technique creates dimensions in your walls or ceiling. Comb textures create lines of different widths that gives depth to the flat surface.
- Orange Peel (aka Perlite): one of the most commonly used methods of drywall texture. The small bumps created in the wall or ceiling surface looks equivalent to that of the skin on the fruit.
- Knockdown: used mainly on walls, this technique is used to help hide imperfections in the walls. Similar to the look of stucco, it adds depth and dimension to the surface.
- Sand Swirl: used in both walls and ceilings, and similar to the comb technique, it's a simple way to add style to the interior.
- Slapbrush: this texture one of the most popular methods of drywall texture. Although it's the messiest, it also hides wall imperfections well and gives off a stylish texture.
Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair offers custom textures as well! Whatever look you want for your home, our results are unmatched among the competition. Chris' Advanced Drywall Repair has been the #1 drywall professional since 1987. Call (949) 945-0299 for a free drywall quote!
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.